At the time of booking, a deposit equal to 25% of the participation fee and the entire travel registration fee must be paid. The balance must be paid 30 days before departure. For registrations made 30 days prior to the departure date, the full amount must be paid at the time of registration. Failure to make the above payments on the established dates constitutes a termination clause expressed by the contract, such as to determine termination, without prejudice to compensation for further damages suffered by the organization.
VALIDITY OF THE PARTICIPATION FEES
The prices in the SUPPLEMENTS below the tables are expressed in Euro.
In the event that the traveler renounces, he can withdraw from the contract without any penalty in the following cases:
– package increase in excess of 10%;
– substantial changes to the contract, requested after the conclusion of the latter by Viaggi Preziosi and not accepted by the Traveler. In this case, the Traveler must communicate in writing to Viaggi Preziosi, within two working days, of his will not to adhere to these changes. If the Traveler intends to withdraw from the contract, outside the hypotheses listed above, he will be entitled to a refund of the participation fee net of the registration fees based on the following conditions and cancellation penalties, in addition to any additional expenses deriving from the increase in cost of services:
Trips to Italy with hotel accommodation:
– 10% of the participation fee + registration fees up to 15 calendar days before departure.
– 30% of the participation fee + registration fees up to 8 days before the start of the trip.
– 50% of the participation fee + registration fees up to 3 days before the start of the trip.
– 100% of the participation fee + registration fees after these terms.
Trips in Italy with accommodation in apartments, residences, villas and villages for rent:
– 10% of the participation fee + registration fees up to 30 calendar days before departure.
– 30% of the participation fee + registration fees from 29 to 18 days before the start of the trip.
– 50% of the participation fee + registration fees from 17 to 10 days before the start of the trip.
– 75% of the participation fee from 9 calendar days to 3 working days8 (excluding Saturday) before departure.
– 100% of the participation fee + registration fees after these terms. If the Traveler is unable to take advantage of the tourist package, he can contract it to a third party who satisfies all the conditions and requirements for the use of the services after having informed the travel agent and Viaggi Preziosi by registered mail. AR, telegram or telex, which must be received no later than 4 working days before departure, indicating the details of the transferee. However, Viaggi Preziosi will not be responsible for any non-acceptance of the new name by third party service providers. The Traveler transferring the transferee are jointly and severally obliged to pay the price of the tourist package and the costs arising from the transfer.
CANCELLATION OR MODIFICATION OF THE TRIP BY TRAVEL PRECIOUS
In the event that the tourist package increases by more than 10% or in the event of essential changes requested after the conclusion of the contract by Viaggi Preziosi, you cancel the tourist package before departure, for any reason except the fault of the Traveler himself, the latter has the following, alternative, rights:
– take advantage of another tourist package of equivalent quality, or, if not available, higher without price supplement, or of a lower quality tourist package, with refund of the price difference;
– receive the part of the price already paid, within 7 working days from the moment of the communication of the intention to withdraw or to accept the alternative proposal, in accordance with the following paragraph, or cancellation.
The traveler must communicate his choice in writing no later than 2 days from receiving the alternative proposal.
Furthermore, if he does not provide specific proof, the Traveler also has the right to compensation for any further damages he may have suffered as a result of the non-execution of the contract.
However, the Traveler is not entitled to compensation for any greater damage, when the cancellation of the trip depends on the achievement of the minimum number of participants indicated in the package, and the Traveler has been notified at least 20 days before the date set for the departure. , or when the cancellation is due to force majeure.
CHANGES AFTER DEPARTURE BY TRAVEL PRECIOUS
After departure, if an essential part of the services provided for in the contract cannot be carried out, Viaggi Preziosi will arrange suitable alternative solutions at no extra charge for the Traveler. Alternatively, it will reimburse the Traveler for the difference between the originally planned services and those performed, without prejudice to compensation for any greater damage that is proven by the Traveler.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PRECIOUS TRAVEL
The responsibility of the precious travels towards the Traveler is regulated by the laws and international conventions referred to in the previous article 1. Therefore, in no case the liability of Viaggi Preziosi towards the Traveler may exceed the limits provided for by the aforementioned laws and conventions. The Travel Agent (Seller) with whom the tourist package was booked, is not liable in any case for the obligations arising from the organization of the trip but is exclusively liable for the obligations arising in his capacity as intermediary and in any case within the limits for such liability under the aforementioned laws and conventions.
Liability on the part of Viaggi Preziosi and the seller is excluded if the alleged non-fulfillment derives from causes attributable to the traveler himself, or attributable to a third party unrelated to the provision of the services provided for in the contract, or is due to unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure. . Furthermore, Viaggi Preziosi cannot be held responsible for any damage deriving from the provision of services provided by third parties which are not part of the tourist package, or deriving from autonomous initiatives taken by the Traveler in the case of the execution of the trip.
RESPONSIBILITY OF VECTORS
The carriers are liable to the Traveler limited to the duration of the transport with their means, in accordance with the provisions of the laws and conventions referred to in Article 1.
Pursuant to article 20 of Legislative Decree N.111 of March 17, 1995, the insurance policy was stipulated by Viaggi Preziosi. When registering for the trip it is possible to take out an optional insurance policy against the penalties deriving from the cancellation of the trip. 4136696N.
Pursuant to art. 21 of legislative decree N.111 of 17 March 1995, a Guarantee Fund is established at the Presidency of the Council of Ministers which can be used by all Travelers, in the event of insolvency or bankruptcy of the seller or of Viaggi Preziosi, for reimbursement of the price paid. The methods of operation of this Guarantee Fund are established by decree of the President of the Council of Ministers in agreement with the Minister of the Treasury.
ADDENDUM GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT FOR THE SALE OF SINGLE TOURIST SERVICES
A) REGULATORY PROVISIONS
Contracts relating to the offer of only the transport service, accommodation, or any other separate tourist service, cannot be configured as a negotiating case of travel organization or tourist package, are governed by the following provisions of the CCV: Article 1 , n.3 and n.6; art. from 17 to 23; art. from 24 to 31, as regards the provisions other than those relating to the organization contract as well as other agreements specifically referring to the sale of the sales contract of the single service covered by the contract.
B) CONTRACT CONDITIONS
The following clauses of the general conditions of the contract for the sale of tourist packages listed above are also applicable to these contracts: art. 4 1st paragraph; art. 5; art. 7; art. 8; art. 9; art. 10 1st paragraph; art. 11; art. 15; art. 17. The application of these clauses does not absolutely determine the configuration of the relative contracts as a case of tourist package. The terminology of the aforementioned clauses relating to the tourist package contract (organizer, trip, etc.) must therefore be understood with reference to the corresponding figures in the sales contract of the individual tourist services (seller, stay, etc.).
Pursuant to art. 16 of Law 269/98, Italian law punishes crimes relating to prostitution and child pornography with the penalty of imprisonment, even if they are committed abroad.
In case of non-execution of the travel contract by Viaggi Preziosi, the Traveler has the right to lodge a complaint by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the latter or to the seller no later than 10 working days from the date of return to the place of departure. .
The Court of Gaeta (LT) will be competent for any dispute.
Program drawn up in compliance with Regional Law No. 10 of 2000 and filed with the competent Bodies. Valid from 01 January to 31 December 2022.
THE PRICES IN THIS CATALOG ARE EXPRESSED IN EUROS.